John Moy/ October 19, 2016/ Marketing

Affordable SEO may seem like a contradiction in terms, but you can stop your searching right now as you have found it. Many people believe that SEO (search engine optimization) is something which only big online businesses and companies having a large website presence can afford. We would like to show you that this is most definitely not the case, and that even the small website business owner will be able to afford search engine optimization with Hit Me SEO affordable SEO services.   With the help of CAD Lance, or computer aided design freelancers, you can have your website designed quickly and affordably and on your way to top search engine rankings.

The Truth About SEO

SEO is, in fact, becoming increasingly popular because it has shown to provide superior results to traditional pay per click advertising (PPC). Statistics have shown that 85% of all the clicks from the major search engines such as Google and Yahoo, actually come from organic traffic, which is generated only with SEO strategies and techniques which are what we are specialists in. The remaining 15% comes from the PPC methods.

It’s a proven fact that around 40% of people will click on the top search result listing, the number one spot in Google. The remaining percent of people will click on positions two and three in nearly equal proportions. The most shocking statistic is that almost 95% of people never actually click past the first page of Google (i.e. they will not go to page 2 of Google).

This is worrying of course for many online business owners. With affordable search engine optimization, however, you can avoid this problem, as we will list you at the top of the search engine rankings with a top spot on the first page of Google where you will be found.

By adopting our proven and effective SEO techniques, you will be part of the 85% of receiving clicks, and we will put your website at the top of the search results based on the specific criteria in which people are searching for in Montgomery County.

You can be assured that affordable organic SEO is now within easy reach for you and your business.  Having this exposure guarantees that your website will be listed 24 hours a day right through the year. You can sit back and watch all that targeted traffic come to your site and buy your products or services because this is what they have been searching for in the first place.

Share this Post